Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our Beautiful Babies!!

Our little Annie Kay is 6 years old and started 1st grade this year. She loves school and has a really great teacher that she totally adores. She is really starting to take off in her reading and is even excited to do her homework. We were a little worried about her desire to learn last year, but she has really picked things up and is even reading to Macee. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. She also enjoys soccer and chasing the boys at recess. Hopefully the boys will start having cooties here soon, or we might have some problems :). She is doing good in soccer, and wants to maybe try karate after soccer season is over. She has a sweet sensative spirit, but can be rowdy also. She is a great big sister and a huge helper to her mom. This is Annie on the first day of school in her favorite Hannah Montana shirt. We seem to have all of the Hannah Montana songs memorized and thats all they want to jam to in the car.

Macee is 4 and has started pre-school with Robbin. She really likes school and is like a little spong, absorbing all she can. She has a mind of her own and keeps us on our toes. She has been known to be a little sassy at times and can talk her way out of pretty much anything. Sometimes I don't know what to do with her. She loves to play with cousins and hang out with Annie. Actually tonight her cousins are spending the night because Chelsie just had their 3rd baby today. It's a little boy 6lbs 15 oz (both mom and baby are doing good). She is in love with Hannah Montana just as much as Annie. I want to put them both in a lip-sync contest.
Like father like son. I bet you can't guess who this little boy's daddy is!
Carter is almost 17 months and let me tell you boys and girls are totally different! He has already conquered opening doors and sneaking out down the road, climbing on the desk and playing on the compter, and my centerpiece on the table had to go becuase he kept throwing it off. He is super busy and never stops. Last week he had a fever for a few days and it's sad to say but it was almost nice because he finally slowed down and snuggled with me. He is starting to say a few words like thank you, hi, bye, uh-oh, ball, and ba-ba. He calls Nels and I both mamma and Annie and Macee both Macee. He has a good arm on him, we know he is done eating when he starts launching his food across the kitchen (unfortunately he has also shown off this skill in sacrament meeting with his toys hitting unsuspecting church goers). This is the kids at the pictograph caves. We missed you Chase and Krista!!

9 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

They are so so so cute! We are missing it all. I cannot believe how grown up Annie is- her hair is so long. Macee is as adorable as ever and I could smooch Carter, that's for sure! Thanks for the update- they are so adorable. PS If you go back to new post you can click on your most recent post and edit it. I had the same thing happen to me when I downloaded pics, the post popped up with an extremely long blank space. Just hit delete until you get to the bottom of the last pic...I am sure that made no sense since I barely understood it. Call with questions! LOVE YA

adorable pearsons said...

ps. Thanks so much for calling yesterday! I was so happy to get to chat with you. Someday I am going to plan a sister's trip so we can spend some good quality time with eachother. WE love you ...thanks again!

Ashley Wray said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! I remember going with Amanda (your sis) up to the hospital when Annie was born! So cute! What did Chelsea have? boy or girl? Yay for new cousin! Hey and Misti, can I come on the trip? Make it a sister-in-law/cousin trip!

Ashley Wray said...

oh, she had a boy,you said that! Anyways, tell her congrats!

Lacee said...

They are so adorable! Annie and Macee are getting so big, and it sounds like you may need their help at times with wild man Carter hanging around! Love ya, Lacee

AmandaS said...

Your kids are so grown up. It seems like Annie should just be 2 years old! Anyway, they are darling. Also, which one was Carter and which one was Nels? I couldn't tell! (teehehee)

adorable pearsons said...

Chad just updated me about Macee! I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and definitely my prayers (Bostyn's too!). If there is anything that we can do, please please call. Love ya

KyleandAmanda said...

Hello Pearson's we are finally bloggers. Annie and Macee you two are beautiful. We miss you guys! Little Carter is getting so big. Kasen would love to play with you guys. Well we love you guys and you better visit our blog. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

Amy said...

Andrea, I didn't know you blogged. We miss you guys so much. Just looking at your blog made me cry. Tell the YW high for me. Hope you got the thank you I sent in mail. Let me know how you are doing, and drop my blog sometime.
Amy Barlow