Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mom, You Have 4 Options...

Since Macee has graduated from pre-school she is really bored and drives me crazy all day until Annie gets home from school. It seems like she is always asking for a friend to come over or if we can go do something fun. So the other day, I was trying to get a few things done and she had been asking me all day if she could have someone come play. I was giving her every excuse I could think of when finally she said, "Ok Mom, you have 4 options." A little surprised by this I asked her what my options were and this is what she told me:

1. You take me to Exotic Pets (a fun little pet store here in town).
2. You take me to the park.
3. You let me have a friend come over.
4. You let me go over to someone else's house.

I was pretty impressed with her giving me "options." So we did end up going to Chelsie's and she got to play there for awhile.

12 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

How funny! What will Macee come up with next? She knows how to get what she wants you guys better watch out!

Ashley Wray said...

Hilarious, she's a girl who knows what she wants! She'll be starting kindergarten next year right? Well hopefully Annie will keep her entertained all summer and then she'll get all her socialization at school! Cute story!

AmandaS said...

Ha!! That totally sounds exactly like Ian. He is always talking like Kevin and I, it is so annoying! Hehehe!

AmandaS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
est. 1996 said...

That is funny! Don't you love kids that rule the roost....My parents stay at the Best Western Kelly inn. It is so much fun.

Panda said...

ha! little smartie pants! she sounds really cute :-)

adorable pearsons said...

Macee's hair is super cute! That is so funny and rather clever :) Bostyn and Macee may just be in desperate need of each other. Bostyn asks me everynight what I have planned for us to do the next day? Talk about being a life long host

Amy said...

She is getting so cute she looks a lot like you. I wish we still lived there she could of come over to our house to play:(.

Gertsch Family said...

At least she gave you some options. Macee is so hilarious! I love her fun personality!

Romney Family said...

that is too funny!! It is amazing how fast they learn how to get what they want!!

betsey said...

That is so funny! how smart of her, and her four options were actually very realistic! I love it!!!

S&J Jones Family said...

That's funny. What a clever girl.