Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Billings Biker Gang

As you can see we have started our own little biker gang here in Billings. Drea and I have felt like big "FAT" couch potatoes this last winter, well I have at least. Since I hurt my back in November the only time I have broken a sweat was going up the stairs to get some potatoe chips, so to say the least I needed to get out and do something.

Macee and Carter love the kid carrier rides and as you can tell by the pics Annie wasn't too happy about not being able to hitch a ride behind dad. Also, this being our first time out since last summer Annie was a little unsure about her bike riding skills. After alot of prodding and whining she finally got on and did great. When we finally got back home she reminded us that we were going on a family bike ride the next night.


11 comments:

Panda said...

ha! i love the last picture of annie! :-) i dream about someday starting my own little biker gang...how fun!

KyleandAmanda said...

Good for you guys! I love Annie's pouty face! Nice bikes, I like the bike trailer! That would be so fun!

KyleandAmanda said...

Good for you guys! I love Annie's pouty face! Nice bikes, I like the bike trailer! That would be so fun!

Ashley Wray said...

Love Annie's face! Way to get out and get going! We absolutly LOVE our bike trailer and Rylee loves it as well! Glad your having some nice weather in Billings! Hey, are you guys coming down for Quincy's wedding?

Gertsch Family said...

It's about time you guys get off your butts!! Ha ha I'm still on mine. I'm having a hard time getting off it. We need to get bikes so we can join the biker gang:)Steve & Court are always going biking to.

Romney Family said...

that looks like so much fun!! How great to something fun as a family and get exercise as well.

adorable pearsons said...

How fun! We love our little pull behind trailor and busted it out the other day as well. Maybe our families could race...as long as someone is willing to come and pull me behind their bike after I get smoked- those little guys are good workouts!

betsey said...

Adorable! The kids are so cute in their little bike trailer! I can't wait to get one for Nora! Hope you are enjoying the warm weather!

est. 1996 said...

I am glad you guys finally got your bikes. We are very excited to go with you guys.
Cortnee

S&J Jones Family said...

That looks like fun. I would love to have a Kansas biker gang!

Amy said...

So Cute! We love are bikes they are great fun and exercise.