Monday, May 26, 2008

Mommy Carter

Carter obviously got way too much sleep during his nap today. We tried to lay him down but he just cried for a half an hour so being the kind loving mother I got him up. Now he is running wild into the girls bedroom and yelling at them telling them to go to sleep. Like he is tormenting them because is gets to stay up. He is really starting to talk and tells us "No Mom" and "No Dad" all of the time. Now he is trying to change the channel on the TV and type right along with me. Let me tell ya, this little boy has sure brought a lot of energy into our home!

He is really sweet though. Lately I have been laying on the couch every chance I get (especially in the afternoon). He will bring me a blanket and snuggle up next to me for a few seconds until he decides to go play. It would be nice if he could get a little brother to hang out with, someone who wouldn't drag him out of their room and lock him out. I was just thinking how grateful I am for my little boy tonight and his little personality and I thought I would share.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how big he is they do grow up way to fast! Hopefully you will get another boy that would be so fun! Can't wait to see you guys this summer whenever we make up there hopefully sooon!

KyleandAmanda said...

Handsome little Carter! He so adorable! Kasen loves Ramen noodles too. My friend gave me a good tip that before you open the package you crush the noodles and then they can eat them with a fork or spoon easier. It actually works really good.Hope you get some rest! It is hard when you have an energizer bunny running around!

Ashley Wray said...

He's a doll, and lots of energy, I think that is a pre-requiste for being 2! I hope he gets a little brother too, imagine all the teasing they could inflict on their 2 older sisters!

Romney Family said...

Carter sure is a cutie!! Congrats also on being pregnant!! How exciting for you guys!!

Panda said...

he is so cute! little boys are so funny. ps. congats on being preggers! i hear once you have/can handle 3....33 is no different! :-)

S&J Jones Family said...

What a cute little rascall! Ramen...that's a good idea. I bet James would love 'em!

est. 1996 said...

That's to funny. I haven't figured out why kids have to go tell all the other kids what they are doing. It doesn't help in the situation. Ramen Noodles Rule!!!

adorable pearsons said...

We are way excited to play with that little ball of energy real soon. Thanks a ton for all of your guys help and support with our move! You are both life savers and we so appreciate you.