Monday, January 28, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about me...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:55 a.m.
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? wheat toast and eggs
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have 2. An acoustic guitar version of the church hymns and a CD we burned off of I-tunes with of course Hannah Montana, Rascal Flatts, and some other good songs I can't remember the names of.
4. What kind of car do you drive? '02 Limited Ford Windstar
5. Favorite sandwich? Toasted Ham and Cheese
6. Favorite item of clothing? T-shirt and jeans
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? A get-away with Nels to Europe.
8. What color is your bathroom? Nomadic Desert
9. Where would you retire? I think I would stay here in Billings, with lots of winter trips to Hawaii or the Caribbean.
10. Most memorable birthday? In '06 when Carter was born. He was born the day before my b-day and Nels and the girls brought me doughnuts in the hospital.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
13. What is your shoe size? 9-91/2
14. Pets? Not right now. I would love to have a horse again.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? Other than a mom, I wanted to be a vet.
16. What are you today? As Misti says, I am a professional homemaker.
17. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&M's
18. Your favorite flower? Tulip
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb. 14th Valentines Day
20. What are you listening to right now? Carter play Annie's Barbie guitar
21. What is the last thing you ate? French Toast
22. Do you wish on stars? When I was little I loved to wish of stars
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My sister Amanda, she lives in Louisville
25. Hair Color? Trying to get back to my natural brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mrs. Pomroy
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
28. When was the last time you cried? Probably last night.
29. What is under your bed? A tote full of all my gift wrapping stuff.
30. What did you do last night? Went over to my parents for dinner
31. Favorite smell? Scotch Tape (I know its weird)
32. What are you afraid of? Losing a family member
33. How many towns have you lived in? 2- Billings and Provo
34. Do you make friends easily? Yea, I think so


Ok, now you know all about me. I want to tag Betsey Hawkins, Amanda Tracy, Amanda Smith, and Chelsie Gertsch.

4 comments:

betsey said...

Oh Fun! I'll get to work on this :) Sure love to hear about your life Drea!!!

Romney Family said...

it was fun to read your answers and learn a little bit more about you!!!

adorable pearsons said...

Good job Andrea- way to be on the ball! HOw are you doing? I have been meaning to get ahold of you. You have had quite the last few months little mama! I don't know anyone else who could've handled it better. Cute cute answers- maybe someday we'll actually get to see each other and we can eat our whole week toast and cry together :) love you

Ashley Wray said...

The smell of scotch tape? I didn't even know that had a smell! Loved your anwsers! Hope everyone is recooperating and taking it easy! Are you headed up to see McKay anytime soon?