Tuesday, January 15, 2008

3 truths no lies.....

Here it is 2 truths and 1 lie (for Nels), see how well you can guess.
1) I flew half way across the world with only $5 in my pocket.
2) I won $5,000 in a business plan competition while working on my MBA degree.
3) I have gone to the Western School for Auctioneering so I can start auctioneering at the auto auction.
I want to tag: Chase, Chad, Luke, and Kelly A.

Here is the truth....
1) Was true, coming back from my mission I flew all the way from the Philippines with only $5 in my pocket. Love those airline meals.
2) Also true. Me and my teammates put together a business plan and won the U of M business plan competition. That helped pay for Drea's and my trip to Hawaii.
3) Not true. I will never be an auctioneer at the auto auction I will leave that to someone else.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Is this Nels? If it is Nels I say the first one is a lie. How did I do?

Ashley Wray said...

I'm with Lisa, number 1 has to be a lie, inless it was when you were going on your mission, hmmmm.....

adorable pearsons said...

My guess is number 3! Is that really a school? ps way to get everyone thinking I'm allergic to gum! We got a good laugh out of that.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

#1 is a lie, and 2 & 3 are true! you cannot fool me, we spent too much time together growing up in fairfield, you must have forgotten that you, me bran, and cha were all attached to each others hips!

your hero, smitty

Lacee said...

I would say that number 3 is the lie. ~Lacee

adorable pearsons said...

#1 is a lie. You probably didn't have any money.
Chad

Romney Family said...

I am going to say that number 3 is a lie because maybe when you flew to your mission or back you only had 5 dollars in your pocket.

AmandaS said...

I'm bummed, I totally thought you would've wanted to be an auctioneer!