Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One for the Hubby

Back in November my dad, 3 brothers (Jon, Ben, and Joe), Brother-in-law Jake and Nels took a guys trip to Winner, South Dakota to do some pheasant hunting. I have had these pics for awhile and have been meaning to do a post for a long time (4 months oops :)). They had a great time and want to make it an annual trip together.

In January of '06 dad sent all the girls on a girl get away to Cancun. (I think we got the better end of the deal!!). So the boys think that they need a few more trips of there own to make up for ours.


Front row: Jon, Joe, Jake, Nels
Standing: Ben and Dad




5 comments:

betsey said...

I love the picture of the dead pheasants! But I agree that you guys got the better end of the deal! Cancun beats hunting in South Dakota ANYDAY!

KyleandAmanda said...

Maybe next time Kyle will get to go! We defiantly got the better end of the deal. Other then the fact that I was grumpy and sick! Next time we get to be the not pregnant ones!

Ashley Wray said...

What a bunch of manly men! I woudl so pick Cancun over that, but ya know! My questions is, did any of you actually eat the pheasant?

Emilee said...

Andrea 4 months isn't bad I'm always taking pictures to blog that never make it there, besides you have a pretty cute little excuse to be 4 months behind!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

hey Nels,
I was wondering if I could get your parents email. I forgot when we went private to send them an invite. I know they were checking it and haven't been able to since we went private. thanks
Chelle