Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Full of Smiles!

Can you believe that Dylan will be two months old tomorrow! He has been such a sweet, easy, content little guy. He has even slept through the night the last 4 nights!! I have been putting him in his car seat to sleep because he has been a bit congested and it turns out he likes it. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He seriously has been so easy (I hope I am not jinxing myself). He loves to snuggle and loves it when you talk to him. He coos and just smiles. He can get a little ornery at times, but for the most part he does really good. Annie, Macee, and Carter, still love him as well. The novelty is wearing off a little bit with Carter and I have to keep a closer watch watch when he is around Dylan.

P.S. If you look real close you can see his hair start to grow in. I think it's going to take about 5 years to get as much as his cousin Kaden though!






15 comments:

Amy said...

He sure is a cutie! Looks just like a pearson glad things are going so well for you all.

Ashley Wray said...

So cute, and I must say he has developed some mighty round cheecks since the last time I saw him. Yay for sleep, hope he keeps it up!

Lacee said...

What a cutie pie! I love baby smiles and talk, so sweet. Yes we have plenty of baby hair around here, we could donate! ~Lacee

Romney Family said...

He is so cute!! I can see a little of both of you in him!! I just want to pinch those cute cheeks. I am so glad that things are going so well for you!!

Lisa said...

How cute is he?!?!?! I'm holding brooklyn while watching the video of Dylan and she is loving it! What a fun little boy!

Tora Family said...

Andrea...he is so cute! Is that red hair? LOVE IT!Gabriel still doesn't have all of his hair and he is 19 months.

Katherine said...

Oh Drea! He is so darling! I wish we could come and see him in person!

KyleandAmanda said...

He has changed so much1 He is so so so cute! I just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks! You are such a lucky duck that he is sleeping through the night! I wish that my 2 year old would so that! I think I might have a Macee sleeper on my hands! I love the video of him talking. So Cute!

Emilee said...

I can't believe how round his cheeks are getting. So cute! Babies grow up too fast.

The Wynia Family said...

Bald is in! Hair is definitely overrated.

krista said...

I cannot wait to snuggle him in 2 months! We are counting down, so don't let him get any bigger:) He is so so cute!!!

Jinny and Mick said...

He is so cute!!

est. 1996 said...

He sure is a handsome little boy.

Heather said...

He is so adorable!

Julie Pitcher said...

he's so cute!!! watching that baby coo made me SO want another one! that was dangerous! he looks just a bit like a stott! so cute!!!