Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disneyland Cont....

Here is our Disneyland trip continued, I know it's about time. I had to start with this picture of Macee. This was our last night there and we were soooo sick of park fried greasy food, we needed something good to eat. So we walked to the Cheesecake Factory and ate some gooood food. As you can see, Macee thouroghly enjoyed her ribs!


Day 2 we spent the day at Sea World. It was so nice not having to fight the crowds all day. I think the Shamu show was hands down our favorite.




Annie touching the "bat rays."

Waiting for Shamu. We sat in the soak zone first, but then chickened out and moved to higher ground.





All the kids getting ready to go shoot up Toy Story.

The big Christmas Tree in the entrance to Disneyland.


The whole crew!!

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

I can't believe that you chickened out of sitting in the "soak zone" at Seaworld!!! (j/k) What a fun family trip! I love the expression on Carter's face in the flamingo picture!

Ashley Wray said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Macee is priceless, so funny. Looks like you guys had do much fun, and crammed a lot into the few days that you were there!