Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan!!

I know I say this with each of my kids birthday posts, but I really can't believe that Dylan is already a year old! This has been such a busy year that time has literally flown by.

Why I Love My Sweet Little Boy:

1. He slept through the night after just a few months and will sleep 12 hours to this day every night. (I know this shouldn't be the top of my list, but I do love that he is a good sleeper).

2. He has a very sweet, calming spirit. He is so content and mild tempered (he must take after his mom :) lol).

3. He is a snuggle bug, which I absolutely love. My favorite thing to do is feed him his bottle in his rocking chair in his room. When he is done he lays on my chest and will snuggle until I lay him down.

4. He has a great little smile that can brighten anyone's day.

5. He can captivate an audience while just playing with toys.

6. He is very playful and is starting to get a little more rambunctious.

7. He crawls on his fists and is starting to scale the couches.

8. He loves to rub his mouth all over the front of the stove and wipe his hands all over the front of the dishwasher.

9. He is a fast learner, we haven't had to block the stairs with anything, he has fallen down 1/2 way once and now he stays away.

10. He is always happy to see anyone in his family and can make them happy by just flashing them his smile.

We have been so blessed this past year with a healthy baby and kids. We are so blessed to have Dylan as part of our family, we love him so much and can't wait for all of the adventures that await us with him!






5 comments:

betsey said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan! Oh, Drea! That face is just SO ADORABLE! I love the last two pictures. He is perfect! Aren't kids the most amazing blessing? Yeah for Dylan!

KyleandAmanda said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! We miss that little guy. It was fun getting to know his sweet personality while you guys were gone. He is hilarious and adorable! Wish that we could have been there to celebrate!

Amy said...

He seriously is a littl cutie. I love those pictures of him how fun!

Ashley Wray said...

He is so darn cute! I love his big brown (they are brown right, it's hard to tell in sephia!) eyes. I just can't believe how big he has gotten! Happy birthday Dylan! Ps- can't wait to hear more about your Disneyland adventure!

Romney Family said...

He is a cutie and I can't believe he is a year already either!! time sure flies by!!!