Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camping

Nels and Carter went on their first father/son camping trip May 15-16. They went up by Red Lodge with the stake. Carter had a blast and felt pretty special that he was the only one that got to go. He keeps telling me now that girls can't go camping (I told him that girls can do whatever they want to :)). Here at home I had 2 upset girls because they didn't get to go. So we had a girls night out along with a cousin sleepover. I think that a Father/Daughter Camp out is needed here real soon.

Nels and Carter at the Waterfall

Carter on the hike (Nels said he did great) he even picked me a flower and brought it all the way home to me.





The next weekend we were out camping again. We met Charles, Janis, Tate, and McKay up at Indian Hill (half way between here and Great Falls). We had a great time and Uncle Tate and McKay were great at giving lots of 4-wheeler rides and entertaining the kids.


Tate teaching how to skip rocks

Dylan's first camping trip. He did great, we hope to go lots more!






Doing our favorite thing: Making Smores!

7 comments:

Amy said...

You all looked like you had so much fun. You have the cutest kids those girls are so sweet we miss you guys. Hope you have fun things planned for the summer.

Laighton and Katie said...

Oh man! That looks like fun. We miss camping! It's not the same here. Your family is so cute!

Ashley Wray said...

So fun! I love summer/camping pictures, they just bring back such good memories! I so agree that they need to start a daddy/daughter campout--who can we talk to about that :)

Romney Family said...

HOw fun!! NOthing better than camping!! Brandon and Owen are going to the father's and sons next weekend!! How fun to see picture of Janis and Charles. Miss you pearsons!! Dylan is getting so big!!

AmandaS said...

You guys are such the out-doorsy family! You have inspired me. Maybe we'll set the tent up in the backyard tonight!

KyleandAmanda said...

Fun! Fun! I love the picuture of Crater and Griff on the hike. I love that Carter saved you a flower all weekend! We need to go camping sometime soon! I can't believe how big Dylan is! He looks like a little chunck! I can't wait to see him again!

est. 1996 said...

Looks like camping was fun!!! I agree we need a Father and Girls camp out...