Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our First Pet Funeral

Annie's Beta Fish died on Monday so we had to hold our first pet funeral. I felt pretty bad for her, this is the first thing she has had die. So for family home evening and to cheer Annie up we went and got her a new one. So needless to say everything is ok now.

We buried the fish out front in the flower bed and Annie said a few nice words and that was that. Hopefully this fish will do a little better.
This is just a random picture from girls camp last month. My little Young Women has been wanting to braid my hair for a long time and I told her she could do it at girls camp. So as soon as I got up there she corn-rowed my hair. She did a great job, but I felt totally bald with it being braided so tight.

8 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

Oh poor little Annie Kay! Good thing a new pet always makes it all better! Nice hair! You need to go buy the Twilight book!

Ashley Wray said...

I love Annie's face in these pictures, to cute but oh-so-sad! Glad you got her another fish to lift her spirits! Love your corn rows, it looks like they are tight enough to give you a headache/facelift at the same time!

betsey said...

Annie's face in that picture is SO SAD! I'm glad that she is feeling better after getting the new fish.

Your hair looks hilarious with the corn rows! That is so funny!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Braiding like that takes some massive skill!

betsey said...

I keep meaning to ask you about Nels sibling who lives in Cleveland! You reminded me in your comment about our baseball game. What are their names? They might be in the Shaker Heights ward, but I would love to know more people in the city!!

est. 1996 said...

cool braids!!!

AmandaS said...

I love Annie's face in the first picture. And, I hope you kept the braids. I think it should be a permanent thing for you!

S&J Jones Family said...

Oh, how sad! Congratulations on baby boy!