Monday, April 14, 2008

Garbage Man and Sisters

Here are just a few random pics of the kids lately.
Today the girls had the day off of school so we went of a picnic to Riverfront Park with some friends and to feed the ducks. We went for a little nature hike Carter kept chasing the ducks into the water (I think he would have jumped in to if I let him). Of course I forgot my camera!
We came home and the girls were out on the deck eating ice cream bars. They looked so cute talking and hanging out with each other and I couldn't help but think what a blessing sisters are in our lives. I am so glad that these two get along
and are such good friends. But to make my happy
moment soon come to an end they came in
and started fighting with each other. That is
sister's for ya!













Of course not to forget our little Carter/garbage man. I think that that is his calling in life. Maybe for his birthday we will get him a garbage truck.
At least I can get one of the men in the house
to take out the garbage!























12 comments:

betsey said...

Carter looks so big taking out the trash!!! I love my sister so much and feel the same way-sisters are such a blessing! I wonder what the two girls were talking about :)

Amy said...

Such cute pics. Carter is getting so big I can't believe it. I hope my girls get along as well as Annie and Maycee they are so cute together. Sister make the best of freinds!

Gertsch Family said...

That looks like Carter at my house! He is good to have around. He picks up every piece of anyhing off my floor and puts it in the garbage! He is so cute. I'm also greatful to have sisters. I don't know what I would do without you, and Amanda:) Your the best and I love ya!

Ashley Wray said...

I'm sure Carter prefers the term "waste management engineer" because he looks like he takes that job pretty seriously! Got to love sister, fights and all! Cute pictures!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

What a good little boy. I need to teach Justice that trick. I hope Addy and Kialey are close like that. They are 3 1/2 years apart so I am sure they will have a lot of different interest but I htik they will still have a lot of fun toether. As for Addy getting better, well read the blog, MORE BAD NEWS for the little girl!! SHe needs soem seriuos good luck fortune coming her way!

KyleandAmanda said...

Can we swap Kasen for Carter! How nice would it be to have a boy that helps clean!! Annie and Macee are such sweethearts! I agree with Chelsie that sisters are the best! I think that I have two pretty awesome sisters!!!

est. 1996 said...

I sure wish I had a garbage man at our house. I just get the "look" which means, you want me to do WHAT?
Our soccer team # is 17, watch out!!!!!
Cortnee

Tora Family said...

I'm thinking it's good you can enjoy Carter taking out the garbage now, because there will come a time when he realizes it's not as fun as he once thought! With that being said...it's still SUPER cute. And your sisters pictures are darling. Sisters are the best...through the good and bad.

adorable pearsons said...

they are just so cute. I love the pic of them pressed up against the window- and would love to know what deep conversation they are having. We need Carter here for garbage duty, it's piling up around here! He is so cute, and what a little handy man to have around!

Lacee said...

What cute little sisters! Carter looks like a good guy to have around, he could teach Luke a lesson on taking the garbage out! It cracks me up that he is still in love with garbage, what a silly boy! ~Lacee

S&J Jones Family said...

They are true sisters...bff's one minute, fighting the next. I'm glad they are good friends though. That's cute that Carter takes out the gargage :)

krista said...

Carter is getting sooo big, and totally cracks me up! The little garbage man, what a guy:) Sisters are the best, Annie and Macee looked too cute out on the deck!