Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dylan's Baby Blessing

We blessed Dylan on the 28th of December. Most of our family was here so we decided to go ahead and bless him. My sister Amanda blessed their little girl Addy also. It was fun to get to do it together. Here are a few pics of the big event. I couldn't get Dylan to cooperate for the camera. He kept pulling funny faces on me. So here are a few of the better ones.



My four kids, can you believe it!

My sister Amanda and I with Addilyn and Dylan


Mom and dad with their 2 new grand babies.


These two don't look alike do they!?

After sacrament meeting we all came over to our house for some snacks. It was fun to be able to visit with everyone.


Just a few pics of Dylan's first bath awhile back. It is so nice when those umbilical cords fall off! He didn't seem to mind it too much.


8 comments:

AmandaS said...

What a beautiful baby and a beautiful family!

adorable pearsons said...

He is so so cute! I just adore him! we are so sorry we missed the blessing and yet managed to make it to the food- man, are we classy or what? we love your cute family; especially you!

krista said...

He is such a little cutie! For some weird reason I feel like I know him, he just looks so familiar to me:) Wish we could have been there, and you look awesome!

est. 1996 said...

What a beautiful little boy you have. Yes, we are going to have to get together and have a Wii party. What games do you have?

Ashley Wray said...

I for one cannot believe you have 4 kids! Seriously, crazy! They are all so stinkin cute though, you're going to have another 4, right?

Smitty n' Chelle said...

He is such a PEARSON!! Holy Cow! Anyway glad the blessing went well and you had a good Christmas!

Lacee said...

I know what you mean, sometimes it's so hard to get a good picture of a newborn! Such a cute family of 6! Wow! ~Lacee

Laighton and Katie said...

Hey! What a sweet baby boy!!! You look great! That is so fun, maybe Dylan and Colter will be buddies, if we ever make it back out west. :)