Friday, February 1, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

Tonight was our big girls night out to the Hannah Montana
3-D
Concert! My sister Chelsie, sister-in-law Lauraleah, good friend Sherry and all of our girls went to dinner at Applebee's and then went to the concert at the movie theater.

The girls absolutely loved it! They sang along and even stood up and busted a few moves. It was so fun being able to spend the night out with just the girls!

Note the sweet 3-D glasses! My camera batteries died at the theater so we had to take a pic when we got home.

P.s. Thanks Misti for the cute Valentine!!

11 comments:

betsey said...

I love it! What a fun night out for the girls! Did you sing and dance along to Hannah Montana too? I would be tempted, those songs are catchy!

KyleandAmanda said...

How fun! Those glasses are pretty much hot! I bet all the girls were in heaven. I am sure that they felt very cool!!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Kialey would have loved that, to bad we don't live close enough to have gone and partied with you!!

Amy said...

So cute wish Haylee and I were there to go with you guys she would of loved that. Be thankful you live by family how was dinner at shastas I need to call you. Have a great day.

adorable pearsons said...

I am not going to even mention this to Bostyn! But what a fun fun fun night- so jealous! Chad might try to sneak in though, so maybe it is better we're down here wink wink- glad you got the valentines! love you

Tora Family said...

awwww...i'm missing out with having a boy, but maybe there are some girls in the future for me??? You and your girls were the epitomie of style in those glasses - what fun!

Lacee said...

Sounds like you had so much fun together! Wish we lived closer I would love to go out with party animals like you guys! ~Lacee

Romney Family said...

How fun for you girls!! what a great night out!! PS. I love the glasses!!

Ashley Wray said...

How fun! And you guys look hot in your glasses! Seriously, I do like Hannah Montana and I'm 23, so I'm a little jealous that you got to go Andrea! Yay for girl nights out!

Panda said...

how fun! ps. your girls are adorable..seriously, how cute!

krista said...

Yay for girls night out! That looked like so much fun, and I'm sure Annie and Macee will remember it for a long time:)