Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting to Know Nels and Andrea

How long have you been together? Jan. 9th will be 9 years(that was our first date). We dated 5 months and engaged for 2. We were married Aug. 11, 1999.
How old is he? 31 (old man) I am 27
Who eats more? Nels, except when it comes to chocolate
Who said I love you first? Nels-he keeps telling me he was way more in-tune with the spirit than I was.
Who is taller? Nels
Who sings better? Nels, I only lip-sync
Who is smarter? I think Nels is pretty darn smart. We can't play Cranium against each other any more because he knows everything and it makes me mad.
Who does the laundry? me, all the time (the only load he did was when he threw in a black sock with my favorite kahkis, he has been banned ever since. He does help me put it away though.
Who does the dishes? both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed Nels does
Who pays the bills? Me- he brings home the check and I have no problem spending it
Who mows the lawn? ME-ok fine, me 75% Nels 25%
Who cooks dinner? Me, when Nels cooks its take out
Who drives when you are together? Usually Nels
Who is more stubborn? Me, Nels is pretty mild
Who kissed who first? Nels kissed me first
Who asked who out? Nels- Amanda, his cousin introduced us
Who proposed? Nels, after our wedding was already in planning mode
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? about the same
Who has more siblings? Nels, he has 6 and I have 5
Who wears the pants in the family? Totally me :)

7 comments:

Romney Family said...

glad you used the idea. it is fun to get to know more things about you guys!!

Lisa said...

It was fun to read that about you guys. I think I may try it on my blog. I had to laugh about some of the things you said because I can relate to a few; especially the "who cooks dinner" one because that is totally us. Hope you have a great day and thanks for sharing!

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, you 2 were just made for each other! I too had to laugh because I'm the feisty stubborn on in our marriage, and Andrew is soooo laid back, I might have to do this on our blog! I can't believe you guys have been together for so long! I still totally remember you guys dating/engaged!

adorable pearsons said...

That was a fun post! But at the rate you were updating your blog- I would've taken anything. OKay- just kidding- it's not like you guys haven't had a lot on your hands lately. Still so fun to read about you two. I didn't realize you guys have been married 8 years! That is awesome. PS- So the other day I remember you mentioning that it was Nels night for dinner and I was so impressed. So I started a new rule in our house that Chad's night for dinner was on Thursdays. He was like "yes- now we can eat out more" and I was like "No, Nels makes a homemade dinner and so can you." Way to blow my cover!

Lacee said...

Andrea I can't believe you only lip sync, all the time?! So anyways Luke now thinks that's what he should do. I love your answer to the question about who wears the pants, so funny! ~Lacee

AmandaS said...

Shouldn't there be a whole paragraph about how great your cousin is for introducing you???

Panda said...

Nels! (and Andrea)-
So good to hear from you! My parents had so much fun running into all you guys (who would have thought they would up and move to Lewistown? But I love it there now too!) I'm so glad you guys have a blog...love catching up with people. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas!
Panda
P.S. My hubby served in the Phillippines too, except he was in Quezon (ok, no idea how to spell it. Prounounced K-zon)City mission...totally unrealated to where you were at?