Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why not, everyone else is doing it!


Well, I figured everyone else is doing this blog thing, so we might as well give it a try. I told Andrea she would be in charge of doing the blog and she just laughed so this could be really short lived. It is fun seeing what everyone else is doing, just a little glimpse into everyone's lives. We are up here in Billings, MT and getting further away from everybody. At least Em & Kelly are still in Laurel, but they are moving towards Park City (way out in the boonies). Chase & Krista in Cleveland, Chad & Misti in Atascadero (is that right?), Luke & Lacee on their way to Borger, TX. Mckay in the Philippines. At least Tate is still in good ol' Fairfield, we know Mom and Dad aren't going anywhere too soon. Annie has started the 1st grade and is playing soccer, Macee started preschool and is Annie's biggest fan. In fact Annie is Macee's "teacher", she helps Macee learn her letters and sounds. Carter is 16 months old and climbing on top of and getting into everything. We love all of them and they have all been great blessings in our lives. Andrea keeps the house of chaos in order at all times, between running to school, soccer practice, young women at church, and everything else I couldn't ask for anything else. As for me, I just try to keep busy at work. Andrea's family is up here in Billings, I call my father-in-law (Spencer) boss, stake president, and whatever else he tells me to call him (ha ha). I also work with Jeannie at the auto auction, so it is family time all the time. John & Ashley are doing great in Seattle, Ben & Lauraleah are in Billings along with Jake & Chelsie. Amanda & Kyle are in Louisville (pronounced Looooville for all you westerners) and Joey is keeping busy between hunting and the detail shop. Well, I think I have reached my yearly quota on the blog so we'll see if I can come up with anything else later down the road.

4 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Very nice Nels, I am impressed...and Atascadero is correct.

adorable pearsons said...

I know- we're the nerdiest b/c we commented twice, but I just wanted to say that I am so proud of you for giving into peer pressure! No, seriously...now I can check up on your little family at any moment of my day ;)! Hope all is well...keep the posts coming! Love Misti

Ashley Wray said...

Yay Nels! Blogging is fun and it really does get addicting! I hope you guys can stick with it so we can see everything thats going on with your family!

Krista said...

good job nels! we have also succombed to peer pressure and joined facebook and are working on a blaahhg as I like to call them:) we look forward to checking up on you guys and being able to see the kiddios!love krista